Our Sales Contract Agreement stipulates our terms and conditions, when accepted, will enable us give you the top notch product and service delivery.
The Customer has to make available or prepare at his/her own cost the following:
- - Scaffolding for installation if needed
- - In the instance of no power supply, the client is to provide a generator or a generator will be provided and surcharged to the client.
- - Masonry work on site
- - Goods sold out are non-refundable and non-returnable
- - Alterations to work already completed to specification will attract extra charges
- - In the instance in which a client submits working drawing, all drawing should be clearly labeled and sketched.
- - Under no circumstance will a client be allowed to provide his own workers to complete installations we have commenced. All installation will be done on site by our team.
In the instance in which a site is not in the final completion stage, wood coping for internal balustrades cannot be installed. Final spraying and touch ups cannot be done until the site in a state deem conducive to allow for final spraying.
Disclaimer: “reproductions will not necessarily reflect the actual”.
Terms of Payment
The terms of payment will be as follows:
- - 70% Deposit on order confirmation
- - 30% Payment on delivery
- - All outstanding balance should be settled in full before installation will commence.
Accents and Art will not be held liable for any payments not made to the accounts dept. Clients should insist on official receipts.
Payment is due within five (5) working days from notification. Should the client fail to fulfil in a due and timely manner his/her financial liabilities, the client shall pay Accents and Art Ltd an interest rate in the range of banking rate plus administration cost.
Payment is acceptable in USD as well as in Cedi equivalent at the forex exchange rate ruling on the date of payment.
Terms of Delivery
Quotation includes transportation and installation on sites within Accra. Sites outside Accra attract delivery charges. The customer is advised in advance about the delivery of pieces to site. The customer or an authorized person must sign a relevant delivery waybill otherwise Accents and Art will return the products to its factory and plan a new delivery date at the customer’s cost.
In signing the delivery waybill, the customer approves that all the ordered pieces have been delivered and takes over. Accents and Art will not take any responsibility for damages and defects reported after the delivery waybill has been signed.